Providing Hot Air Balloon Flights,
Tethers and Special Events
- All non-private flights require a minimum of two passengers and you may be grouped with up to six passengers per balloon. The cost is $275.00 per person for groups of two or more passengers. A $50.00 per passenger deposit is required to reserve a flight. Deposits are non-refundable but will be applied to another date if the flight is canceled due to weather conditions. Click on link at left to "RESERVE YOUR FLIGHT NOW".
- A private flight for two is the perfect compliment for any personal and/or private occasion, such as weddings, wedding receptions, engagements, birthday parties, company retirements, memorial flights and other special events. In some cases, private flights can be flown from your location (travel costs may apply).
The cost is $800.00 per flight and travel costs are based on location. A $100.00 deposit is required to reserve a private flight. Deposits are non-refundable but will be applied to another date if the flight is canceled due to weather conditions. Click on link at left to "RESERVE YOUR FLIGHT NOW".
- Gift Certificates make the perfect gift and are good for one year. Each certificate comes with a color photo of one of our balloons, gift giving information, and directions to our balloon-port, as well as an exciting idea on how to wrap your certificate. Gift Certificates are non-refundable but may be given or resold to other persons or organizations as a tax deductible contribution. The cost is based on non-private and/or private flight pricing. Click on link at left to PURCHASE YOUR GIFT CERTIFICATE NOW!
- All flights last approximately one-hour and are launched at sunrise or two hours prior to sunset. Please allow 2 ½ to 3 hours for your magical adventure.
- After the flight, and upon your return to our balloon-port, each passenger will receive a First Flight Certificate with a digital color photograph of you and your guest(s) in the basket, champagne or non-alcoholic beverage and light snacks as part of your first flight ceremony.
- Dress for the temperature on the ground and wear flat sole shoes. The temperatures at our flight altitudes are usually warmer on cool days.
- You will be flying with a Federal Aviation Administration licensed Commercial Pilot. Please be prepared to follow their instructions.
- The balloon you will fly in is a Federal Aviation Administration regulated and inspected aircraft.
- All passengers are required to sign a waiver prior to any flight.
Balloons Over Virginia, Inc. -- 804-798-0080
9988 #8 Lickinghole Road, Ashland, VA 23005
2013 Site development & maintenance: WebWorld Creators. All rights reserved